Thursday, March 27, 2008

homeschooling!

lately ansleigh has been asking to do school every day. she started reading 3 letter words a few weeks ago and she is really interested in learning to write her letters and numbers right now. i was totally unprepared for starting school this early, but ans is so interested i can't say no! i feel so unworthy to be teaching her bright little mind these things, i am terrified i am going to mess up! what a relief that our sovereign God ordained me to be her mom and teacher, and i know He will give me the grace to accomplish it. and His grace will cover my mistakes as well!




here are some pictures of her eagerly learning, i am so thankful that she is so hungry to learn!



3 comments:

Camille Ellise said...

Hey!

Congrats on the blog!


Camille Ellise

BeardMommyof6 said...

I miss you friend and Love you!!! I am so proud of my Ansleigh pants, and proud to be besties with her wonderful, amazing mommy!!! Talk to you this weekend!! I love you

Victoria said...

look at you blogging it! Don't rub your daughter's smarts in my face... we have a year to catch up :) I thought we did not talk enough every day so I thought we could chat through blog as well...