Tuesday, May 13, 2008

mother's day pics

my sister sammy took thousands of beautiful pictures on mother's day. it is rare that the whole family gets together AND takes pictures so i am really excited! here is a sampling:







the cousins playing


lexi enjoying her favorite pastime (just like daddy:)




my dad and i


the whole family


typical morrow sisterness



two of my very favorite people in the world....ans loves her pappy











mom and i




my silly girl and her silly mom


so that's all :) it was fun, and between these and this weekend....grandma t should be good for pictures for a while!!



2 comments:

The Andrews Family said...

Beautiful pictures....sounds/looks like a very special day. What a blessing to be able to share the day with your whole family together.

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I love your precious girls!! Too cute! I am so glad you have a blog! I'll be checking back : ]

--hannah--